Welcome to the HOCOC website. Here you will find all the information regarding
HOCOC and it's premier event, the National Sportsman Championship which is one
of several series and events for a multiple number of classes of cars
sanctioned by HOCOC which has been sanctioning HO scale slot car racing series
and events since 1979. The future looks bright with interest and commitments
from both the competitors and the organization. Should you have any questions
please feel free to contact us. We hope this website sparks you interest enough to
take part in HOCOC whether it be as a competitor, track owner or the head of an
HO organization who would like to align itself with HOCOC which is a non-profit
HOCOC (HO Circuit of Champions) is a HO scale slot car racing organization
whose mission is to become one of the most admired slot car organization in the world.
We promote the slot car hobby by providing organized racing rules and events
for members of any skill-level, age, gender, race and nationality in a friendly
yet competitive atmosphere.
In the pursuit of our mission, we will maintain focus on our core values:
Strategy for Success
HOCOC'S strategy in reaching it's mission is to organize, promote and sanction HO scale
Slot Car racing based on 1:1 scale Stock Car racing from past to present. Our
car classes incorporate a wide variety of chassis and the bodies emphasize the
detail elements of real 1:1 scale Stock Cars in HO scale modeling.
HOCOC prides itself on it's competition, equipment and it's organization. All
participants are expected to respect each other and to see that HOCOC's mission
statement is fulfilled which will make HOCOC a more pleasurable experience
through the camaraderie that comes along with it.
Any matter, situation or specification, not discussed on this website will be determined by the HOCOC Board, Event Director or Race Officials. Their decision is final.
HOCOC racing is divided into five categories, National Sportsman Championship (NSC), All Star Racing League (ASRL), Home Track Racing Series (HTRS), Heritage Events and support classes. The rules, regulations, procedures, policies and guidelines presented on this website are those that will be in use for all HOCOC
1. Participants are expected to treat each other with respect and exhibit HOCOC’s core values of Friendship, Community, Sportsmanship and Teamwork at all times.
2. Remember we are guests of the track owner. Please show him courtesy and respect his property. Track owners may reject any entry.
3. Avoid unnecessary conversations or distractions at trackside when racing is in progress.
4. No eating, or drinking at trackside.
5. Consumption of alcoholic beverages during any HOCOC sanctioned event is strictly prohibited.
6. No indoor smoking at HOCOC events.
7. Abusive language or behavior which is deemed detrimental to the event/organization/hobby/sport or individuals will not be tolerated. Continued misconduct may result in suspension from HOCOC events including a ban on participating in future HOCOC functions pending Board approval.
Board of Directors
Executive Director - Al Perschilli
Director of Competition - Richard Dumas
Secretary - Terry Ayer
Treasurer - Gerry Cullan
Contact - If you need more information please contact one of our talented customer service representatives as they will gladly assist you.